18 Delicious Recipes for Your Rosh HaShanah Meal
Rosh HaShanah is fast-approaching, and that means it's time to start squeezing some cooking into your busy schedule of repenting. Whether you're feeding picky kids or vegan adults, ReformJudaism.org is here to help you plan the perfect menu for your holiday dinner. Check out this list of some of our favorite recipes, and don't forget to comment and let us know what you think!
Soups and Sides
- Eastern European Kreplach
- Moroccan Sweet Couscous with Mixed Dried Fruits
- Hungarian Cabbage Strudel (Káposztás Rétes)
- Vegan Sweet Noodle Kugel
- Ugandan Fall Harvest Fruit Salad
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Apples and Onions
- Quick and Easy Honey Cake
- Apples and Honey Cake Bread Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce
- Melopita (Honey and Cheese Pie)
If you're cooking in advance, be sure to check out "Eight Rosh HaShanah Foods to Prepare in Advance for a Stress-Free Holiday" to get you started. And if you like to cook, eat, and talk about food, try "The Jewish Dish"! Sign up for ReformJudaism.org’s monthly food email for recipes, fun food facts, holiday tidbits, and more - all with a Jewish twist. Delish!