Hanukkah is a great holiday for plenty of reasons, not least of all for the celebrated eating of fried food and gambling with chocolate. If you’re looking to jazz up your Hanukkah a little more, we found eight fun and surprising that can help kick your festivities up a notch. (Psst! Want to know the difference between a menorah and a hanukkiyah? Let us explain.)
- This hanukkiyah is elephan-tastic!
(by Jonathan Adler, available on Amazon)
- With eight legs, you’d think that there would be more octopi menorahs around. It’s a no-brainer (or a nine-brainer… octopi have nine brains, FYI)!
- This golden Menorasaurus Rex is cute… until you remember that it’s based on a creature with the power to crush your entire body with one small nibble.
- If your favorite scene in Fiddler on the Roof is the Russian Bottle Dance, this solid bronze “Dancing Rabbi Menorah” will make you want to groove from sunrise to sunset.
- There’s a puppy and a kitty version of this hanukkiyah¸ even though we all know which one is better.
- (dog version and cat version available on Amazon)
- Hanukkah is such a great holiday that a lot of us wish it would go by more slowly. Maybe the Menurtle can make that happen?
- Celebrate Hanukkah with a menorah version of The Greatest City in the World!
(by Valerie Atkinson, available on Modern Tribe)
- You can’t buy this menorah, but with a nose plug and a strong stomach, you could try to make your own!
Do you have a favorite unique menorah? Share it with us in the comments!