Are you planning on hosting a Rosh Hashanah dinner this year and don’t know where to start? Or maybe you plan to attend services (in-person or virtually) for the first time? Maybe you just want to learn more about the High Holy Days and a delicious recipe to make your holidays special? Well if so, this is the program for you!
Join us for an engaging class and cooking demo with Rabbi Emily Langowitz, Program Manager of Jewish Learning and Engagement at the Union for Reform Judaism. Together, we will explore the meaning behind the symbols and rituals of the Days of Awe so that you can feel comfortable hosting a Rosh Hashanah dinner, exploring your own journey, praying in the pews or at home, and so much more.
Rabbi Langowitz will also be sharing how to make her favorite apple tart. This is an interactive program so be sure to grab your ingredients and cook along with Rabbi Langowitz. Registrants will be emailed the recipe and ingredient list prior to the program and it's also available for download in the recipe link on this page.
Hosted by Women of Reform Judaism and sponsored by the National Center to Encourage Judaism, this class is a great fit for those experiencing the High Holy Days for the first time, as well as those who want a spiritual refresh to look at these rituals with new eyes.
How to Register for “Temple to Table: Finding Flavor in the High Holy Days” on August 10 at 8 pm ET:
1. If you don’t have one yet, Create an RJ on the Go account and follow the email instructions to finish setting up your account. Note: If you already have an account in the Reform Movement Marketplace or NAB Roster, you will use your same login credentials for RJ on the GO moving forward!
2. Go to “Finding Flavor in the High Holy Days.”
- Click the “Sign in or Create Account to Access” button.
- Log in with credentials from step 1.
- Now click ‘Save this Activity.‘ This completes your registration. You will receive a confirmation email with the link to access the event. You may also download the event to your calendar.
3. To access the program, simply click the link in your confirmation email or log into RJ on the Go and access the program through the “My Activities” page.
Questions? Email email@example.com