Decorated Honey Drippers
Honey stays on your table until after Sukkot. Dish it out in style!
Wooden honey dripper (can be bought at many art supply or Judaica stores)
Glitter paints (or any paint that can easily be applied)
For younger kids, ages 2-4
- Decorate the top of the honey dripper with bee or apple stickers.
- Discuss the significance of honey on Rosh HaShanah.
For older kids, ages 5-8
- Apply a base coat of paint.
- Decorate the top of the honey dripper with glitter paints.
- Add decorative detailing.