16 Recipes for a Happy Purim
Purim is coming! Whether you’re looking for a creative gift to include in some mishloach manot or you’re looking to treat yourself, we’ve got you covered. Take your pick between dairy dough and pareve dough, or try our gluten-free dough, then begin to plan the rest of your holiday menu.
Other Savory Treats
- Savory Persian Herb and Cheese Hamantaschen
- Persian Cauliflower and Raisin Kuku
- Persian Spinach and Pine Nut Kuku
- Persian Mast o Khiar [Cucumber Yogurt Salad]
Other Sweet Treats
- Queen Esther's Jaffa Poppy Seed Tea Cake with Orange Brandy Sugar Glaze
- Almond and Sesame Seed Brittle
- Lemon Poppy Seed No-Bake Energy Bars
- Haman’s Ears
- Almond Poppy Seed Pound Cake
Haven’t quite mastered the art of folding hamantaschen? Check out this easy tutorial, which includes this how-to video from Jewish cooking expert Tina Wasserman. Tell us: What’s your favorite hamantaschen filling?
If you like to cook, eat, and talk about food, try "The Jewish Dish"! Sign up for ReformJudaism.org’s monthly food email for recipes, fun food facts, holiday tidbits, and more - all with a Jewish twist. Delish!