Beyond Hamantaschen: Purim Foods from Around the World
Hamantaschen are the most recognizable food associated with the Purim holiday, but there are many different foods for celebrating Purim.
It is customary to have a festive meal on Purim day. This year, why not try some foods enjoyed by Jews around the world?
The story of Purim takes place in Persia, so celebrate Queen Esther with your favorite Persian recipes!
- Chicken Fesenjan with Walnuts and Pomegranate Syrup
- Spinach and Pine Nut Kuku
- Cauliflower and Raisin Kuku
- Savory Herb and Cheese Hamantaschen
- Nan o Paneer (Bread with Cheese)
- Mast o Khiar [Cucumber Yogurt Salad]
- Advieh (Spice Mix)