13 Recipes for a Delightfully Dairy-Full Shavuot
On Shavuot, many people stay up all night and study Torah while eating dairy-laden snacks, because Jewish tradition compares the words of Torah to the sweetness of milk and honey. Whether you plan to stay up all night or you have other plans for your celebration, these recipes will make your Shavuot observance as sweet and delicious as the words of the Torah.
- Swiss Chard, Potato and Cheese Gratin
- Mamaliga (Romanian Polenta)
- Challah Cheese Soufflé
- Mediterranean Cheese Torta
- Grandma Lucille’s Blintz Soufflé
- Cherry Noodle Pudding
- Fresh Figs with Goat Cheese and Honey
- Italian Cheesecake
- Melopita (Honey and Cheese Pie)
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
What are you eating this Shavuot? Leave a comment and let us know!