Crown-Shaped Noodle Kugel
A noodle kugel recipe for the whole family to enjoy!
2/3 stick butter or margarine
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup chopped walnuts
16 ounces medium noodles
4 eggs, beaten
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2/3 cup sugar
3/4 cup applesauce
1 teaspoon salt
- Spray Bundt pan with nonstick spray.
- Melt butter. Pour 1/4 cup of melted butter into bundt pan.
- Place brown sugar over the butter.
- Place chopped nuts over brown sugar.
- Cook noodles and drain.
- In large bowl, mix rest of melted butter and remaining ingredients together. Add noodles and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into bundt pan. Bake at 350° for 1 hour, or until brown. Remove from oven, turn upside down on plate, and serve.