Passover Raspberry Squares
Try this recipe for Passover raspberry squares!
2 sticks margarine or butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 beaten eggs
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups matzah cake meal, sifted
1/2 teaspoon salt
10 ounces raspberry jam
1 cup chopped nuts
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, vanilla, cake meal, and salt. Mix well.
- Divide dough in half. Spread in a 9x13 greased and floured pan.
- Spread jam and nuts over dough. Cover with the remainder of the dough, crumbled.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Cut in squares while warm.