Introduction to Judaism is an engaging 18-session course for anyone interested in exploring Jewish life through a Reform lens.
Open to all, this course is perfect for multi-faith couples, those raising Jewish children, spiritual seekers, individuals considering conversion, and Jews who want a meaningful adult Jewish learning experience.
Topics include the following:
- Holidays and life cycle celebrations
- Theology and core beliefs
- Hebrew, prayer, and the Bible and other sacred texts
- History, antisemitism, and the Holocaust
- Zionism and Israel
- The American Jewish experience/the modern multicultural tapestry of the Jewish people
Instructors: Temple Sholom Clergy-Education Team