Purim is a happy holiday that affirms Jewish survival and continuity throughout history. We’ve imagined what each character in the Book of Esther might have imbibed on such a happy occasion. Which Purim cocktail resembles who you’d be in the Purim story?
- Coat the rim of a highball glass with celery salt and fill with ice cubes.
- Add vodka, Worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco to the glass.
- Add the tomato juice to the glass.
- Add two shakes of salt and pepper to the glass.
- Garnish with a celery stalk and lime wheel, and stir.