A fun activity to try with your kids: learn how to make a beautiful menorah for Hanukkah out of pasta, paint, and glue.
Learn how to make these adorable and delicious dreidels. (See Instructions below)
- How to Make Easy Sufganiyot (Jelly Donuts)
- How to Make Gluten-free, Baked Latkes
- How to Make Latkes and Applesauce
- More about Hanukkah
- Large Marshmallows
- Pocky Sticks
- Chocolate Candy Kisses
- Writing Icing
- Unwrap four candy kisses.
- Break four Pocky Sticks in half, and discard the part that is not covered in chocolate.
- Insert the broken end of the remaining Pocky Stick halves into four marshmallows.
- Attach a chocolate kiss to the bottom of each marshmallow with a dab of Nutella.
- Using writing icing, pipe on one of the Hebrew letters from the dreidel.