Food and Cooking
Watch Tina Wasserman demonstrate and give tips on how to make a delicious brisket, for Rosh HaShanah or any special meal.
Easy and fun, these latkes are gluten-free and delicious! See instructions below.
- How to Make Easy Sufganiyot (Jelly Donuts)
- How to Make Candy Dreidels
- How to Make Latkes and Applesauce
- More about Hanukkah
- 1 pound shredded potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- Mix shredded potatoes with onion and egg.
- Add salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Coat cupcake tin with cooking spray.
- Put the potato mixture into the tin. Pat down each potato mound.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20-30 minutes – cooking times will vary.
- Remove from tin, serve with apple sauce and/or sour cream.