RJ Feature - Six Points Sports Academy
At URJ 6 Points Sports Academy, young Jewish athletes from across +33 states and 7 countries participate in a unique camping experience that combines professional sports coaching and the beloved traditions of Reform Jewish camping.
Our programs are open to athletes entering grades 4 through 11.
Campers feed their passion for sports at 6 Points and strengthen their identity as Jewish athletes! Our unique approach to Jewish education promotes Jewish identity building throughout the course of each day. Our campers not only improve their athletic abilities, they build self-confidence, strong connections to their peers and grow into proud Jewish athletes.
At 6 Points we:
- Develop athletic skills through intensive training with top-level coaches in state-of-the art facilities.
- Embrace Judaism through our seamlessly integrated Jewish Values education program.
- Foster connections by providing a safe, comfortable environment in which to have fun.
- Build self-confidence by setting goals, challenging, encouraging each other and celebrating our successes.
- Create the next generation of proud Jewish Athletes!