Learn with Jewish music legends and gain concrete skills to lead your community in song and celebration. This prestigious eight-month fellowship is led by Cantor Rosalie Will in partnership with the musical leaders of our movement, including the American Conference of Cantors (ACC).
Open to Jewish 10th – 12th grade teens from around North America, this prestigious application-only, nine-month Fellowship includes:
- Three video meetings with master song leaders to learn new skills and music
- Three to five monthly check-ins guided by college and adult songleading mentors to work on subject area skills like worship, youth group, and religious school music
- A local sponsoring staff member who will help you complete monthly “action assignments” such as teaching or leading music in your community
- Future opportunities to song lead at URJ national events, camps, and youth programs
About URJ Fellowships
The skills that will move you forward. The people who can help you reach your goals. The chance to lead your community. Fellowships offer our highest level of leadership training for teens who are ready to take their learning to the next level.
What to Expect:
- Join together virtually over 3-6 months
- Spend time learning with experts and leaders in the field
- Work with peers and mentors in regular online meetings
- Get support to implement your own project based on your interests
Registration is now closed. Please check back in April for Fall 2021 opportunities