These creamy, crunchy chocolate balls are easy to make and fun to eat. Coat them in coconut, sprinkles, or both!
7 oz (about 30) graham crackers
¾ cup granulated sugar
5 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
7 tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla
7 tsp butter or margarine
½ tsp cinnamon
shredded coconut and/or sprinkles
- Put the graham crackers in a plastic or paper bag and close tightly. Using a rolling pin, crush the crackers or blend to the consistency of rice.
- Pour the graham crackers into a large bowl. Add the sugar, cocoa and the cinnamon and mix well.
- Add the vanilla, softened butter, milk and stir until the batter comes together. If the mixture doesn’t bind, add another tablespoon on milk.
- Roll a tablespoon of batter it between your hands to form a ball.
- Coat balls in coconut or sprinkles.