Ten Minutes of Torah
Each weekday, more than 20,000 subscribers receive an email that brings the Jewish world to them. From modern Torah commentaries to essays about Jewish food, holidays, culture, and more, Ten Minutes of Torah explores the great variety of Jewish life.
Throughout the years, subscribers have studied the history of Jews in America, Mishnah, Jewish ethics, and Hebrew. They’ve been inspired to delve more deeply into the weekly portion and prayer (t’filah). And they’ve renewed their connection with Israel by hearing from experts on the front line.
- Reform Voices of Torah: Commentary on the Torah portion of the week (every Monday)
- Celebrating Jewish Arts and Culture: Books, music, film, art, and more - all with a Jewish twist (alternating Tuesdays)
- Pursuing Social Justice: Essays focused on social justice topics and ways to to repair the world (alternating Tuesdays)
- Israel Connections: Weekly blog posts offering a taste of life in Israel and views from the Diaspora (every Wednesday)
- This Week in Jewish Life: "Best of" recap featuring need-to-know Jewish news, holiday prep, recipes, Torah, and more (every Friday)
If you’re interested in writing a submission to be considered for Ten Minutes of Torah, please see the submission guidelines.
Subscribe to Ten Minutes of Torah
Explore jewish life and get inspired.
Thank you for subscribing.
Read about Imam Abdullah Antepli, a Turkish-born cleric whose odyssey took him from anti-Semite to Jewish-Muslim bridge builder.