Here’s a great craft for toddlers and twos, as well as for older children. Decorate your refrigerator for Hanukkah!
- White craft glue
- Dreidel stencils
- Magnet strip with adhesive back
- Colored foam craft sheets
- Self sticking foam craft shapes or other Hanukkah stickers
- Glitter pens (or loose glitter) for older children (optional)
- Black or dark marker
- Ahead of time, using a dreidel stencil or pattern make a three- or four-inch dreidel out of foam craft sheets for each child.
- Let each child decorate it with self-stick foam shapes or Hanukkah stickers.
- Cut a half-inch piece of magnet off the strip and press it firmly on the back of the dreidel.