Passover Dessert Recipes
Double Coconut Chocolate Macaroons for Passover
What can you serve for dessert when cake and cookies are off the (Passover) table? Lots!
Here are some of our favorite dessert recipes that happen to be kosher for Passover. Best yet, all of them can be made dairy-free!
- Bubele, Modern Style*
- Linzer Torte
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Matzah Squares (vegan)*
- Matzah Candy Butter Crunch
- The Absolute, Hands Down, Best Passover Apple Cake
- Chocolate-Nut-Apple Torte*
- Chocolate-Drizzled Coconut Macaroons
- Double Coconut Chocolate Macaroons*
- Matzah Toffee Squares
- Chocolate Quinoa Cake
- Raspberry Squares*
- Frozen Strawberry Meringue Torte*
- Cocoa Nibs Citrus Salad
Recipes marked with an asterisk (*) contain nuts.