The Best Recipes for Your Lag BaOmer Celebration
Lag BaOmer is usually a festive day of outdoor celebration. Especially in Israel, many people celebrate in other years with picnics and barbecues and use bonfires to symbolize the light of Torah.
You don’t need to be in Israel to celebrate this festive day the Israeli way. Here are the top recipes on ReformJudaism.org that you can use to make your own festive and delicious Lag BaOmer picnic or barbecue at home.
- Grilled Steak with Chimichurri Sauce and Orange Slices
- Grilled Chicken Breasts with Sofrito
- Shishlik (Meat Kebabs)
- Moroccan Chicken Kebabs
- Grilled Fish with Spice Rub
- BBQ Tempeh Kebabs
Sides and Snacks
- Pasta with Salsa Cruda
- Ottoman Watermelon and Olive Salad
- Persian Nan o Paneer (Bread with Cheese)
- Herb Salad with Feta Cheese, Halvah, and Green Almonds
- Israeli Salad