If you’re looking for some delicious, oil-filled recipes for your Hanukkah celebration this year, look no further. ReformJudaism.org has traditional and original recipes to make your Hanukkah meals fun, fabulous, and perhaps best of all, fried.
Pssst: Love latkes? Of course you do. Don't forget to try your hand at making a gourmet latke board one night of Hanukkah. The options are endless!
Variations on Latkes
- Three-Tone Latkes
- Vegan Sweet Potato Latkes
- “Paj-kes” (Korean Latkes)
- Sweet Potato and Carrot Latkes (Gluten-Free)
- Apple Latkes
- Crispy Rice Cakes with Three Sauces
Other Main Dishes
- Latkes with Gravlax
- Vegan Blueberry Blintzes
- Jamaican Pumpkin Pancakes
- Frituras de Malanga (Cuban Taro Fritters)
- Corn Patties
- Stuffed Kibbeh
- Moroccan Sweet Couscous with Mixed Dried Fruits
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
Appetizers and Sides
- Sweet Plantains
- Cucumber Salad
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Apples and Onions
- Hanukkah Radish Salad Canapés
- Potato Kugel Cups
- Moroccan Sfenj / Yemenite Zalabia (Fried Dough)
- Peanut Butter Gelt Cookies
- Chocolate Truffle "Gelt"
- Israeli Sweet Cheese Levivot
What recipes are you enjoying this Hanukkah? Don’t forget to share your favorite recipes with us.
If you like to cook, eat, and talk about food, try The Jewish Dish. Sign up for ReformJudaism.org’s monthly food email for recipes, fun food facts, holiday tidbits, and more, all with a Jewish twist. Delish!